Wednesday, January 22, 2014

eBay lot - Football and Baseball


eBay Lot


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ^^



My offseason is over, with just 8 days remaining for 
2014 Topps Series 1 Baseball i have to start the 
2014 Baseball Card collecting season ... 

I'm really excited for the new Topps product ... 
I didn't see a lot details yet but the previews i saw are
very nice ... i like the design and the nice 
World Series Auto cards they included!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



But back to topic ... 
Over a month ago i bought a little Jersey lot from eBay 
cause it was just 4.60$ ... 




Football Jersey Cards:
























A Paul Williams Jersey Rookie Card (Bowman Sterling) of the 2007 season with the
Tennessee Titans and a Tony Hunt Jersey Card #to1499 (2007 Donruss Playoff).
Both havn't had a decorated NFL carreer ... Williams is a Free Agent after 3 low seasons
in the NFL (07-09 TEN, 10 HOU) and Tony Hunt played just 2 seasons
for the Eagles and left the NFL to play for an Austrian football team in 2011.
If you need one of theese cards, or both ... to complete your set or sthing just tell me.





2005 Donruss Playoff - Chad Pennington - Jersey NFL-7

I bought the lot just because this card was in it.
I'm a Jets fan for over a decade now and this is my first card of Chad .. 
I really don't like the design but i wanted to own a piece of a 
game worn jersey of Chad Pennington .. so it's worth the $ i paid for it.





Baseball Cards:


First of all I'll show you the 3 "Black Friday" cards he 
included ... never heard of it.
Cardboard connection says it's a multi sport set with just 50 base cards























2012 Panini Black Friday - 
David Price and Stephen Strasburg






2012 Panini Black Friday - Albert Pujols


I think they're going for 3-4 $ a piece ... More then i expected.




... now the Jersey cards
2 of the having a nice design and the third 
is one of my favourite players ... i don't know why. 




2006 Fleer - Flair Showcase - Michael Collins Jersey - World Baseball Classics
The design is nice ... the player is't so nice ^^ 




2008 UD - A piece of history - Manny Ramirez Jersey - Stadium Scenes SS9

This is one thick card for a simple jersey .. One of the best designs UD ever
released. I like this vintage , used look. Goes for 5-8 $ on eBay .. BV 10$




and the last one for today ....



2001 Upper Deck - Evolution - Russel Branyan Jersey



Pretty good for under 5 bucks ... isn't it ?? 



Thanks for reading and stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Nice lot for a good price! I really like the design of the Flair Showcase Stitches Michael Collins jersey. I wasn't doing much collecting in 2006, so that's a brand new card to me. I like it much better that the WBC Tribute cards this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% right it's a nice card ^^ ... sorry for the late answer :)

    ReplyDelete